|Leading agency:||Asociación de Emisoras Municipales y Comunitarias de Andalucía de Radio y Televisión|
|Area of interventions:||Climate change
Education, awareness-raising and human and institutional capacity on climate change mitigation, adaptation, impact reduction and early warning
Relevant information and awareness for sustainable development and lifestyles in harmony with nature
|Total budget:||€ 5.000|
|Requested contributions:||€ 4.500|
|Start and end date(s):||01/03/2019 – 31/05/2019|
Summary of the project
The project lays on the audio-visual production of 5 videos of 2 minutes (approx.) whose content deal with environmental awareness, climate change and responsible consumption of resources
It foresees the production and broadcast on the 18 local televisions of ECO LIFE video in the audio-visual programme called ECOPERIODISMO TV on habits and tips for sustainable living, focusing on the key role of individual actions in the fight against change, in an attractive language and montage to raise awareness of the general public. The topics of this audio-visual production are:
1. You have superpowers (to change the climate, daily advice against climate change).
2. Change the pace of climate change (tips for efficient driving).
3. Isolate climate change (tips at home to isolate and maintain temperature).
4. Change the future, you have the control (to eliminate the standby of electronic devices).
5. Use your energy against climate change (tips for reducing energy consumption at home).
6. Change the climate by eating (feeding tips to reduce your carbon footprint).
The 5 micro-spaces will be introduced by a famous journalist whose involvement for Environment has been recognized with various public prize. That is why Ecoperiodismo TV Programme is the Andalusian environmental reference program of the local public TV, and the 5 ECO VIDA videos will be broadcasted in the framework of this Programme to ensure greater impact in order to increase social awareness to promote sustainable development and the fight against climate change, strengthening the knowledge of Andalusian citizens about environmentally daily gestures and habits they can rely on to contribute to a sustainable lifestyle.
Local population of Andalucia